Welcome

Please use the Labels to your right to navigate our Blog.

If you use any Art from MOArtists (moartists.blogspot.com) or Yellow Pixel Designs (yellowpixeldesigns.com) you must ALWAYS link back.


See the "Link to Us" Page for MOArtists
See the "Terms" page for YPD

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Islamic glitter and words

Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

7 comments:

UmmH said...

MashaAllah Muja i LOVE these! So happy to see some new work on here! <3

Unknown said...

Salaam alaykum. The dolls are lovely - no faces, the way a good muslimah should be! I wonder if I could have permission to copy some of these to my MySpace page? I can give credit to you for them or just say they were created by a dear sista. My MySpace is: www.myspace.com/salafi_sista and my email is same name @ yahoo.

Shukraan. Masalaama. {{Maryam}}

UmmH said...

Wa Alekom Asalam no problem sister inshaAllah just link back to this blog on your myspace somewhere saying they are from here.
Jazaki Allahu khairun for your compliments.

Webmaster said...

Nice. Tq

American Muslima Writer said...

Assalamu Alikum dear Sister in Islam!
You’ve been added to ALL MUSLIMAH database of Muslimah Sister’s blogs!
http://allmuslimah.blogspot.com/
Please come and choose what category you’d like your blog name to appear under.
If the category isn’t there, suggest one!
If you’ve been placed in the wrong category by mistake please let me know immediately  Be sure to add the “I support ALL MUSLIMAH blogs” icon to your blog so others can find you. Thank you for having a blog!
Category MUSLIMAH Artists

Also Blogger MY WORLD THROUGH MY LENS I've added you as well same category, now you just have to post something ;)


Masha'Allah!!!! These are really great! I can't beleive how awesome they all are I'm sooo excited!

Zeeshan Khan said...

MashaAllah , very nice sisters

Anishy said...

Peace, I am using the Disney styled written one, keep up the good work, you also promote Islam that way! All praise to Allah!